Please note, menus are current and all choices are subject to availability on the day, due to popularity and supply.
Sample À la carte Menu
- Leek & potato soup with croutons & truffle oil (V)
- Vietnamese duck salad with mango, papaya, cucumber, spring onion, mint & coriander, Nam Jim dressing (GF)
- Japanese bread-crumbed goujons of plaice with lemon & parsley mayonnaise
- Risotto of chorizo, tomato, walnuts & parsley with Gran Padano parmesan
- Fresh Whitby crab spring rolls with balsamic peppers, spring onion & home-made sweet chilli sauce
- Crostini of rosemary-grilled goat’s cheese with warm apricot relish & pistachio oil (V)
- Fresh tagliatelle of wild mushrooms & spinach with white wine & cream sauce (V) Starter or Main
- 35-day aged 6 oz Scottish fillet steak, herb butter, triple-cooked chips, field mushroom, grilled tomato, French beans with shallots (GF)
- Roast rump of Nidderdale lamb with dauphinoise potatoes, harrisa spiced squash puree, smoked aubergine caviar, honeyed parsnip & roasting juices (GF)
- Pork Tenderloin, garlic & parsley mash, braised savoy cabbage, pancetta, carrot & celeriac, cider jus, apple sauce
- Pan-fried fillet of wild halibut with, Jersusalem artichoke puree, crushed new potatoes, pancetta, red wine & port jus
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, orange marmalade ice-cream
- Apple & cinnamon crumble with sauce anglaise
- Chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce & mint ice-cream
- Treacle tart with vanilla ice-cream
- Sm 11.00
- Selection of the best of British cheese, served with home-made oatcake biscuits, walnut & raisin toast, spiced pear chutney, grapes and celery.
All our produce is fresh & locally sourced using organic & free-range where possible. All meat & poultry are sourced from Yorkshire producers.
A seclection of artisan bread is made daily and all our ice-creams are churned on the premises.
We have a blackboard with daily seasonal Specials.
Please inform a member of staff if you have any dietary requirements. We cater for vegetarians and celiacs. Please let us know in advance if you require a vegan menu.
(V) = Vegetarian (GF) = Gluten Free
Updated 25th February 2019