Please note, menus are current and all choices are subject to availability on the day, due to popularity and supply.
Sample À la carte Menu
- Tomato & basil soup with croutons (V)
- Whitby crab spring rolls with balsamic peppers, spring onion & chilli
- Salad of baby beetroot with burnt Yellison’s goat cheese, pomegranate, sour cream & a cumin lentil tuille (V) (GF)
- Figs marinated in port with rocquefort , avocado ice-cream, toasted nuts, honey & truffle (V) (GF)
- Tempura of black pudding, soft boiled hen’s egg, sauce bois boidrin
- Salad of bayonne ham, pear, gorgonzola & walnuts
- Butternut squash & sage raviolis with wild mushrooms, pea & spinach veloute (V)
- 35-day aged 6 oz Scottish fillet steak, herb butter, triple-cooked chips, field mushroom, grilled tomato, French beans with shallots (GF)
- Roast rump of Nidderdale lamb with summer vegetables, baby gem potatoes & thyme jus (GF)
- Organic slow-roast belly pork, mash, carrot & swede puree, Savoy cabbage, apple sauce & mustard jus (GF)
- Breast of Gressingham duck with mushrooms, baby onions & bacon served with fondant potato, cauliflower puree, asparagus & roasting juices (GF)
- Roast fillet of Whitby cod with garlic mash, baby fennel, Jerusalem artichocke puree & roast tomato & balsamic sauce (GF)
- Mushroom raviolis with wild mushrooms, pea & spinach veloute (V)
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, orange marmalade ice-cream
- Boozy berry pavlova (GF)
- Ginger crème brulee & home-made amaretti biscuits (GF)
- Salted caramel fondant with vanilla ice-cream (allow 10 mins)
- Sm 11.00
- Selection of the best of British cheese, served with home-made oatcake biscuits, walnut & raisin toast, spiced pear chutney, grapes and celery.
All our produce is fresh & locally sourced using organic & free-range where possible. All meat & poultry are sourced from Yorkshire producers.
A seclection of artisan bread is made daily and all our ice-creams are churned on the premises.
We have a blackboard with daily seasonal Specials.
Please inform a member of staff if you have any dietary requirements. We cater for vegetarians and celiacs. Please let us know in advance if you require a vegan menu.
Updated 26th September 2018