Please note, menus are current and all choices are subject to availability on the day, due to popularity and supply.
Sample À la carte Menu
- Carrot, orange & ginger soup with croutons (V)
- Whitby crab spring rolls with balsamic peppers, spring onion & chilli
- Salad of baby beetroot with burnt Yellison’s goat cheese, pomegranate, sour cream & a cumin lentil tuille (V)
- Figs marinated in port with rocquefort , avocado ice-cream, toasted nuts, honey & truffle (V)
- Tempura of boudin noir, soft boiled hen’s egg, sauce bois boidrin
- Salad of bayonne ham, pear, gorgonzola & walnuts
- Goat’s cheese & thyme raviolis with peas, spinach & grand Padano parmesan Starter/main (V) Starter/main
- 35-day aged 6 oz Scottish fillet steak, herb butter, triple-cooked chips, wild mushrooms, grilled tomato, French beans & shallots
- Roast rump of Nidderdale lamb with soft herb crust, butternut squash puree, roast Autumn vegetables, cocotte potatoes & thyme jus
- Organic slow-roast belly pork, mash, carrot & swede puree, spring cabbage, apple sauce & mustard jus
- Breast of Gressingham duck with mushrooms & bacon served with fondant potato, red cabbage, tender stem broccoli & roasting juices.
- Roast fillet of wild plaice with truffle macaroni, Jerusalem artichoke puree, baby leeks & lobster bisque
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, orange marmalade ice-cream
- Boozy berry pavlova
- Espresso crème brulee, home-made amaretti biscuits & toasted marshmallow
- Salted caramel chocolate bar with vanilla ice-cream (allow 10 mins)
- Selection of the best of British cheese, served with home-made oatcake biscuits, walnut & raisin toast, spiced pear chutney, grapes and celery.
All our produce is fresh & locally sourced using organic & free-range where possible. All meat & poultry are sourced from Yorkshire producers.
A seclection of artisan bread is made daily and all our ice-creams are churned on the premises.
We have a blackboard with daily seasonal Specials.
We also cater for individuals who are Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, or Celiac.
Updated 18th July 2018