Please note, menus are current and all choices are subject to availability on the day, due to popularity and supply.
Sample À la carte Menu
- Carrot & coriander soup with croutons (V)
- Roast figs marinated in red wine & port with rocquefort, walnuts & avacado ice-cream (V) (GF)
- Camembert, prune & celeriac tart with lentil, carrot & mustard salad (V)
- Pan-fried Shetland scallops with chorizo & wild mushrooms (GF)
- Parma ham with Burrata Mozzarella, aged balsamic, olive oil & basil (GF)
- Mackerel fillets with roasted tomatoes & horseradish cream (GF)
- Crostini of Kidderton Ash goat’s cheese with apricot & sultana relish, pistachio oil (V)
- Pea & mint raviolis with peas, streaky bacon & parmesan Starter or main (without bacon for Vegetarians)
- 35-day aged 6 oz Scottish fillet steak, triple-cooked chips, French beans with shallots & peppercorn sauce (GF)
- Roast rump of Nidderdale lamb with dauphinoise potatoes, harrisa spiced squash puree, smoked aubergine caviar, honeyed parsnip & roasting juices (GF)
- Slow-roast organic belly of pork, fondant potato, carrot & swede puree, braised savoy cabbage, pancetta, carrot & celeriac, cider jus, apple sauce (GF)
- Pan-fried fillet of bream, pea puree, fondant potato, roast vine tomatoes & tomato butter sauce (GF)
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, orange marmalade ice-cream
- Apple & cinnamon crumble with sauce anglaise
- Chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce & mint ice-cream
- Coconut & Malibu cheesecake with vanilla ice-cream
- Sm 11.00
- Selection of the best of British cheese, served with home-made oatcake biscuits, walnut & raisin toast, spiced pear chutney, grapes and celery.
All our produce is fresh & locally sourced using organic & free-range where possible. All meat & poultry are sourced from Yorkshire producers.
A seclection of artisan bread is made daily and all our ice-creams are churned on the premises.
We have a blackboard with daily seasonal Specials.
Please inform a member of staff if you have any dietary requirements. We cater for vegetarians and celiacs. Please let us know in advance if you require a vegan menu.
(V) = Vegetarian (GF) = Gluten Free
Updated 9th May 2019